Constructed of forged solid Lead Free Brass, Copperhead dual seal fittings lock on to your tubing and let go when you need them to. A product that is removable, re-usable, and repairable. Featuring signature “Push Lock” technology, Copperhead fittings grab onto pipe and tube securely. With a working pressure of 200 PSI max, they provide a quick and easy solution with no hassle. Creating a reliable seal and approved for temperatures up to 200°F, your next plumbing job could be made easier with the use of Copperhead fittings.
- Construction: Forged Lead Free Brass
- Working Pressure: 200 PSI max
- Temperature Rating: 200°F max
- Hydronic Heating
- Behind Walls Without Access Panel
- Push Lock
- Push to Connect
- Lead Free Brass
- Full Flow
- Replaceable O-Ring Seal Design
- Dual Seal Technology
- 75 Year Warranty
- Compatible With Copper, CPVC, and PEX
*A ProBite hi-flow tube stiffener should be used when connecting to PEX tube.